Osmo Top Oil is a wax oil treatment for the protection of interior wooden surfaces such as kitchen worktops.
Osmo Top Oil is an oil and wax mix which is for use as a clear treatment for wooden furniture and kitchen work surfaces. The treated wooden surface retains a natural matt finish and becomes resistant to common household substances such as wine, beer, fizzy drinks and fruit juices, etc.
Top Oil is perfect for treating wooden kitchen worktops as well as other wooden furniture and surfaces. Osmo Top Oil for Wood protects and creates a perfect finish, requiring fewer coats than traditional oils. Osmo Top Oil is extremely tough, hard wearing and works well at repelling water and dirt.
It is recommended that Osmo Colour Wood Protection 4006 is applied as an extra protection coating for wooden surfaces that will have the probability of a high level of moisture or stain damage, such as kitchen worktops.
Shake Osmo Top Oil well before use. This product comes ready to use and doesn't need to be thinned out beforehand. Apply with a stiff, quality brush with tight fine bristles. When applying the first coat, apply thinly, thoroughly and evenly along the wood grain. Leave to dry overnight or for at least 8-10 hours, ensuring good ventilation. Apply a second coat in the same manner.
Surface and Environment
Osmo Top Oil for Wood is a clear finish designed for internal wood surfaces. Natural oils and waxes penetrate deeply into the wood, keeping it elastic and healthy and preventing it from getting dry and brittle. The wood is allowed to breathe and moisture can evaporate, reducing the risk of shrinkage and swelling.
- Osmo Top Oil is an oil and wax mix
- A clear treatment for furniture and wooden kitchen work surfaces
- Natural matt, stain resistant finish
- Apply Osmo Colour Wood Protector 4006 to prevent blue stain, swelling and shrinkage
- Application by paint brush or soft cloth
- Osmo Top Oil is available in 500mls
- Osmo's new 3068 Natural colour counters the exaggeratin of the woods colour, leaving the surface as near to natural as possible.