Osmo Premium Roller and Brush Set has been designed for use with any of the Osmo Oil product range and helps aid the application process, offering ease and quickness.
Osmo Premium Roller and Brush Set is a complete application kit especially recommended for applying Osmo oil-based wood finishes onto both small and large areas of rough sawn, untreated or planed wood. Ergonomically shaped for fatigue-free work with optimal product absorption, allowing for an even distribution of product for the highest possible coverage.
- Ideal for corners and edges
- User-friendly and easy to use
- Roller can be attached to Telescopic Handle
- Premium quality
- Suitable for both DIY and professional users
Osmo Premium Roller and Brush Set is easy to use, and comes with 3 replaceable tray inserts. This product can be used with solvent materials without being damaged.
Surface and Environment
Osmo Premium Roller and Brush Set can be used to apply oils externally or internally to decking and flooring systems and works well when applying oils to natural, sawn wood.
- Especially designed for application and cleaning of tight spaces, corners and edges of wood flooring.
- A roller is best used for onto surfaces without grooves, a maximum number of two coats is usually sufficient.
- 1x Tray
- 3x Replacement Tray Inserts
- 1x Osmo Brush (60mm wide)
- 1x Osmo Microfibre Roller (10cm wide)
- 1x Roller Frame (6mm, galvanised).
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.