PPG Sigma Sigmadur One is for use on both internal and external surfaces on boats and ships, for both maintenance and the improvement of aesthetics.
PPG Sigma Sigmadur One is a Marine high-gloss, quick drying, one component maintenance paint. It is very easy to apply, by brush or roller, on topsides, decks and superstructures. This product has an excellent adhesion level, even on aged alkyd, epoxy and polyurethane coatings. A high glossy, professional result is easily obtained through the use of this product.
PPG Sigma Sigmadur One is available in various colours, including White, and is intended for the maintenance of Marine appearances, both internally and externally. The quick-drying element of this product is especially important when considering maintenance on-board. This product works well with previous coats, has UV protection, as well as having an excellent colour and gloss retention, in order to keep the paintwork looking as optimal as possible, for as long as possible.
PPG Sigma Sigmadur One is easily applied using either a brush or roller. The product will be dry to the touch after 1 hour (at 20 degrees C., and 3 hours at 15 degrees C.), and will be completely dry in 8-12 hours dependent on the temperature. Sigma Sigmadur One is available in a wide variety of colours, in 5 litre of 20 litre packs, with a theoretical coverage rate of 14.3m2, per litre, for 35 m.
Surface and Environment
PPG Sigma Sigmadur One is for use on both internal and external surfaces on ships, for both maintenance and the improvement of aesthetics. This product has excellent flowing and levelling properties, making the process of application even simpler. It also works well with previous coatings, adhering with ease when this surface is prepared correctly. This should be done by ensuring the surface is dry, clean, free from any contamination, and sufficiently roughened - if this is necessary.
- One Component urethane polyester finish coat.
- High gloss finish.
- Easy to apply on topsides, decks and superstructures.
- Easy application by brush and roller.
- Excellent flow and levelling properties.
- Quick drying.
- Good adhesion on most aged, sound alkyd, epoxy and polyurethane coatings.
- Good colour and gloss retention, UV resistance.
- Theoretical coverage rate 14.3m2 per litre (colours) - 14.3m2 per litre (white) for 35 microns.
- Touch dry in 1 hour at 20 Degrees C, 12 hours at 10° C.
- Overcoat interval time 8 hours minimum at 20° C.
- Available in most BS 4800 and RAL colours.
- Available in 5 and 20 litre packs.