SigmaFast 205LT is a single pack low temperature curing zinc phosphate epoxy primer for general use.
SigmaFast 205LT is a high build polyamide cured zinc phosphate epoxy primer. 205LT is a two component high build polyamide low temperature cured zinc phosphate epoxy primer/coating.
SigmaFast 205LT (formally Sigmafast 278) has been formulated as a general purpose high solids epoxy shop primer/coating for atmospheric conditions that not only offers good low temperature curing but is also fast curing allowing over coating in as little as 30 minutes. SigmaFast 205LT is available on the Sigma intermix colour scheme making it possible to produce as little as 4 litres in most BS 4800 and RAL colours in an eggshell finish. Sigmafast 205LT offers a tough long term flexible finish that is recoatable with most 2 component epoxy or polyurethane coatings that offer easy low sag application by airless spray.
- Sigmafast 205LT offers good low temperature curing
- Recoatable with most two component epoxy and polyurethane coatings
- Tough, with long term flexibility
- Easy application by airless spray
- Theoretical spreading rate 8.8 m2 per litre at 80 microns , 5.8 m2 per litre at 120 microns.
- Touch dry after 2.5 hours
- Overcoating interval min. 4 hours for 120 microns dft, max. 6 months
- Full cure after 7 days
- Please call for further details.
- Available in 20 litres (4 litres by special order).