SigmaCover 2 AL LT is now the name used for Ameron Amerlock 2 AL also known formally as SigmaCover 400AL is a high performance, self-priming, universal epoxy used as a protective, abrasion resistant coating for areas where chemical spillage and splash damage may be common.
SigmaCover 2 AL LT SigmaCover 400AL is best used for steel and concrete surfaces which may be susceptible to damage from chemical spillages or splashes such as chemical logistics industries. It is compatible with prepared damp surfaces.
SigmaCover 2 AL LT formally SigmaCover 400AL can be applied using a brush, roller and air or airless spray to leave a semi gloss finish. SigmaCover 2 is a moisture tolerant coating which means that the surface can be slightly dampwhen painting a situation that often occurs in winter months, Sigmacover 2 AL is also surface tolerant meaning that the surface can be prepared by mechanical wire brush or needle gun rather that having to be shot or sand blasted.
Surface and Environment
SigmaCover 2 AL LT formally SigmaCover 400AL is ideal for concrete and steel surfaces which are susceptible to chemical damage due to the surrounding environment.
- SigmaCover 2 AL LT is a two component high solids epoxy coating
- Formally known as Amerlock 2
- High performance self priming universal epoxy.
- High solids, low VOC.
- Surface tolerant and abrasion resistant.
- Compatible with prepared damp surfaces.
- Good adhesion on most existing coatings.
- Good resistance to splash and spillage of chemicals.
- Theoretical Coverage 6.8m2 per litre at 125 microns.
- Available in 4 and 20 litres.