PPG SigmaCover 435 is a micaceous iron oxide pigmented polyamide cured recoatable epoxy coating with excellent durability. It is resistant to mild chemical splashes and spillages.
It cures at temperatures as low as -10 degrees centigrade and is resistant to temperatures as high as 200 degrees centigrade.
PPG SigmaCover 435 is best suited for use on exterior surfaces such as brick and steel in domestic, commercial and industrial surroundings which are exposed to harsh and extreme weather conditions.
PPG SigmaCover 435 can be applied using a brush, roller or airless spray and leaves a touch dry finish in around 2-4 hours. Each litre of this products covers an area of roughly 6.3m2
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaCover 435 is designed for exterior surfaces such as brick and steel which are exposed to harsh weather conditions.
- PPG SigmaCover 435.
- Two component high build micaceous iron oxide pigmented polyamide cured recoatable epoxy coating.
- General purpose epoxy build coat or finish in protective coating systems.
- For steel and concrete structures exposed to atmospheric land or marine conditions.
- Easy application, both by airless spray and brush
- Cures even at temperatures down to -10°C
- Available in 4 and 20 Litres