PPG SigmaFast 210 HS is a fast curing, two component, high solids, high build zinc phosphate polyurethane primer / finish for in shop application to steel.
PPG SigmaFast 210 HS is best used upon galvanised or mild steel for protection against atmospheric exposure. Formulated to be fast curing and specially designed for in shop application this product can be easily applied by airless spray. Non chalking and non yellowing with good colour retention. SigmaFast 210 HS offers fast application, fast curing and excellent durability as well as good gloss and colour retention.
Tintable to a wide range of RAL and BS colours with a semi gloss finish.
Applicable directly to blasted steel in single or multiple coat systems to simplify full system application. SigmaFast 210 HS also has option of additional catalyst to further accelerate curing speed.
Prepare steel by blast cleaning to ISO SA2 1/2 with a blasting profile of 40 - 70 microns. For galvanised steel, surface must be dry and free from any contaminants such as oil and grease. Surface should be sufficiently roughened by either sandpapering or sweep blasting. Substrate temperature during application and curing should be at least 3°C above dew point. Relative humidity should during application and cure should not exceed 85%. Substrate temperature during curing and application can go down to -5°C but the surface must be free from ice and be dry.
Recommended thinner PPG Thinner 21-06. Apply using airless sprayer.
- SigmaFast 210 HS offers fast application
- Fast curing and excellent durability,
- Good gloss and colour retention
- Applicable directly to blasted steel in single or multiple coat systems to simplify full system application
- SigmaFast 210 HS also has option of additional catalyst to further accelerate curing speed
- Finish: Semi Gloss
- Tintable to a wide range of RAL and BS colours
- Two Components
- Theoretical Coverage: 8.9 m2 per litre for 75 microns, 6.7 m2 per litre at 100 microns
- Dry to Touch 1.5 hours at 20°C
- Overcoatable: 6 hours to unlimited
- Full Cure: 4 days
- Available in 4 and 20 Litres