PPG SigmaFast 40 is a high build fast drying modified alkyd finish paint offering good gloss and colour retention, suitable for atmospheric exposure conditions.
PPG SigmaFast 40 is a high build finish coating, based on alkyd resins designed to offer fast drying times and fast handling, and works to retain a glossy and UV stable finish for a long period.
PPG SigmaFast 40 is best used in atmospheric exposure conditions where weathering and UV light can cause common problems to a variety of different substrates. SigmaFast 40 is regularly used in the construction industry where the need for a speedy application and curing is of a necessity, in order to minimise downtime and reduce costs.
PPG SigmaFast 40 can be applied quickly and efficiently using airless spray, brush or roller and should be mixed with up to 5% thinner depending on the thickness of the film you require. SigmaFast 40 is touch dry after just 45 minutes, allowing you to get back to work quickly, and can be recoated after just 4 hours.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaFast 40 is designed for use in a variety of different exposures where atmospheric conditions can be a concern to business owners and residents. SigmaFast 40 is not suitable for immersion in water but works to protect all external substrates from the ongoing effects of weather.
- PPG SigmaFast 40 high build finish coating, based on modified alkyd resin
- High build finish coating, based on modified alkyd resin.
- Suitable for atmospheric exposure conditions.
- Fast drying.
- Fast handling.
- Good gloss and colour retention.
- Not suitable for immersion in water.
- Theoretical spreading rate 9.0 m2/l for 50 microns.
- Touch dry after 45 min.
- Overcoating interval min. 4 hours for 50 microns dft, max. unlimited. At higher DFT's drying time will be longer.
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres