RODO ProDec Advance X7 is made up of a blend of DuPont and SRT filaments that offers improved pick up and release for a smoother finish.
ProDec Advance X7 is a high quality, cost-effective Paint Brush, that is ideal for use with Bedec Multi Surface Paint for enhanced performance and application.
ProDec Advance X7 can be used with practically any paint product and works to improve ease of application with filament tips that are flagged to create a smooth finish.
Surface and Environment
ProDec Advance X7 can be used to apply paint and varnishes to any common smooth surface that will not affect the brush shape and can be used in all internal and external applications
- ProDec Advance X7.
- The brushes have a Blend of DuPont and SRT filaments for improved pick up and release, and flagged filament tips for a smooth finish.
- They feature a lightweight handle and waterproof keeper to aid brush shape retention.
- 1.5" brush.
- Advanced synthetic filament blend for superior pick up and flow.
- The filament tips are flagged to create a smooth finish application.
- A waterproof keeper helps retain brush shape
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.