Rustoleum Hard Hat Line Striping Machine's are part of our great range of line marking machines for multi purpose line marking jobs and is designed for use with line marking aerosols. When used, you will be able to achieve up to 120 metres per line with a width of 5-10 cm per line.
Rustoleum Hard Hat Line Striping Machine should be used with Rustoleum 2300 Line Marking Aerosols in order to produce straight lines and corner markings. After just 4 hours of drying time, the lines that are produced will be ready for light vehicle traffic and foot traffic.
Rustoleum Hard Hat Line Marking Machine's can be adjusted to produce a line anywhere between 5 and 10 cm wide and offers fast drying qualities. Rustoleum Hard Hat Line Marking Aerosols can be bought in several different colours for different application jobs.
Available in 2 wheel and 4 wheel versions.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Hard Hat Line Marking Machine is designed for outdoor use and adheres well to asphalt, concrete, grass, metal and wood for line marking in a whole host of different environments. Playgrounds, Car Parks and Roads are ideal places for which to use the Rustoleum Hard Hat Line Marking Machine.
- Rust-Oleum Mathys 4 wheel Line Applicator and Handle.
- For use with line Marking Aerosols.
- The Rust-Oleum Mathys 4 wheel Line Applicator offers adjustable line width from 5 to 10cm.
- Light traffic possible after just 4 hours.
- The Rust-Oleum Line Paints adheres to asphalt, concrete, grass, metal and wood, etc.
- Available in 2 wheel and 4 wheel versions