Selemix 7-861 Single Pack One-Stage Semi-Gloss Finish which is fast drying and formulated with anti-corrosive properties ideal for the protection of steel.
Selemix 7-861 1 Pack Synthetic One-Stage Semi-Gloss Finish with a good level of corrosion resistance. A major advantage of Selemix 7-861 is the fast drying time being touch dry in as little as 40-60 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Selemix 7-861 is ideal when a fast turnaround is required saving on labour, downtime and costs. Selemix 7-861 has been formulated for application in a controlled enviroment such as shop application in a spray booth.
Selemix 7-861 can also be applied directly on to suitably prepared bare steel and old finishes without the need for a priming coat making it ideal for application on to steel, phosphate steel, iron, previously coated steel, skips, bins, agricultural equipment, trailers, tractors, harvesters, plant equipment, diggers, dumpers, excavators, earthmovers, screed pumps, power barrows, shipping containers, welfare cabins, cranes, light industrial equipment, workshop equipment, machine tools, lathes, drill presses, milling machines, steel structures, garden furniture, plus many more.
Selemix 7-861 can be used a single stage finish when a semi-gloss finish with a quick turnaround time is required. Selemix 7-861 can be also be over coated with Selemix system single pack air drying cellulose, synthetic & chlorinated topcoats. Selemix 7-861 is perfect for application on phosphate steel, bare steel, iron, previously coated steel, skips, bins, shipping containers, welfare cabins, machine tools, lathes drill presses, milling machines, workshop equipment, agricultural equipment, tractors, trailers, ploughs, tillers, plant equipment, excavators, earthmovers, diggers, dumpers, power barrows, screed pumps, steel structures, garden furniture, plus many more.
Selemix 7-861 can be applied directly onto suitably abraded and degreased bare steel and previously coated surfaces and can be applied by both conventional and airless spray equipment. When the 7-861 is applied at a 50 micron dry film thickness the paint has theoretical coverage rate of 6-7m2 per litre. For best results, it is recommended that 2 coats are applied. Selemix 7-861 will require thinning prior to application with either Selemix Thinners 1-610, 1-205 & 1-215 at ratio of 5 to one for airless spray equipment and 3 to 1 for conventional spray equipment, always consult manufacturers technical datasheet for applicable ration prior to use.
- Selemix single pack cellulose, synthetic or chlorinated finishes. Please refer to datasheets.
- Selemix 1-610 Synthetic Thinner
- Selemix 1-205 Aromatic Thinner
- Selemix 1-215 Nitro Cellulose Thinner
- Selemix 7-861 is a single pack
- Semi-Gloss finish
- Single stage application
- Corrosion resistant
- Spray applied by airless or conventional equipment
- Touch dry 40-60 minutes at 20°Celsius
- Fully cured 24-48 hours at 20° Celsius
- Recoatable at 20° Celsius within 2 hours or then after a full cure 6-7 days, also can be recoated after 24 hour with the addition of 10% Selemix Hardener 9-060 in the topcoat
- Can be tinted to most RAL, BS 4800 & NCS colours
- Ideal for agricultural, plant and general industrial equipment
- Theoretical coverage of 6-7m2 per litre when applied at 50 micron dry film thickness
- Available in 5 and 20 litres.