Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address if you order online. If you would like us to deliver to an alternative address, please contact our sales team.
SKYVAC A37 is an industrial interior vacuum suitable for use in both M-Class dust and ATEX Zone 22 hazardous dust environments.
SKYVAC A37 is designed to make high-level ATEX cleaning more economical than ever before. The SkyVac A37 is suitable for ATEX Zone 22 environments.
What Is ATEX Zone 22?
A Zone 22 area is classified as an atmosphere where a mixture of air and flammable substances in the form of powder or dust is not likely to occur in normal operation, but if it does occur, will persist for a short period only. These are typically storage areas but can also be process areas.
- Suitable for Class M combustible dusts
- Single-phase explosion proof vacuum
- Brushless induction motor
- Push & clean filter cleaning system
- Built-in flow sensor and acoustic warning signal monitors air speed
Included As Standard
- Industrial vacuum (Nilfisk ATTIX 40 TYPE 22)
- ATEX certified carbon fibre poles 1.5 metres long – the world’s lightest available at just 280 grams each
- Carbon fibre 155 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre 65 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre straight hose cuff connector
- 4 metres of 38mm antistatic flexi pick up hose
- 3 x assorted internal end tools
- Antistatic pole and accessory carrying bag
- Stainless steel bend tube (for low level cleaning)
- Antistatic rubber crevice tool (for low level cleaning)
- Motor Wattage: 1400 watts max
- Air Flow Movement: 3200 litres per minute
- Decibel Level: 60 dB
- Container Capacity: 37 litres
- Mains Connection: 240v
- Power Cable Length: 7.5 metres
- Weight: 13kg
- L x W x H (cm): 45 x 44 x 75
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.