Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address. Contact our sales team for more information.
SKYVAC A37 G is an extremely powerful vacuum system suitable for the removal of Class M combustible dusts within ATEX Zone 22 hazardous areas.
SKYVAC A37 G is designed to make high-level ATEX cleaning more economical than ever before. The SkyVac A37 G is suitable for ATEX Zone 22 environments.
What Is ATEX Zone 22?
A Zone 22 area is classified as an atmosphere where a mixture of air and flammable substances in the form of powder or dust is not likely to occur in normal operation, but if it does occur, will persist for a short period only. These are typically storage areas but can also be process areas.
- Suitable for Class M combustible dusts
- Single-phase explosion proof vacuum
- Brushless induction motor
- Pull clean filter cleaning system whilst running
- Stainless steel removable hopper
- Industrial trolley with locking castors
- Large Filtration area
Included as Standard In Each Antistatic Kit:
- Industrial vacuum (Nilfisk VHS110 Z22)
- ATEX certified carbon fibre poles 1.5 metres long - the lightest available at just 280 grams each
- Carbon fibre 155 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre 65 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre straight hose cuff connecter
- 4 metres of 38mm antistatic flexi pick up hose
- 3 x assorted internal end tools
- Antistatic pole and accessory carrying bag
- Motor Wattage: 1100 watts max
- Air Flow Movement: 3600 litres per minute (maximum)
- Decibel Level: 73 dB
- Container Capacity: 37 litres
- Mains Connection: 240v or 110v
- Power Cable Length: 7.5m
- Weight: 42kg
- L x W x H (cm): 56 x 57 x 124
- Main filter area (cm²): 10000
- Main filter type: Antistatic star filter L-class
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.