Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address if you order online. If you would like us to deliver to an alternative address, please contact our sales team.
SkyVac BacVac Battery Powered Vacuum is a 'go anywhere' internal high reach vacuuming system. It is a complete package with a tank capacity of 8 litres, a 90 inch lift and a comfort fit harness.
The Battery powered SkyVac BacVac is ideal for many high reach internal cleaning applications. With a comfort fit back harness it enables you to clean inaccessible areas effectively.
- Cordless battery powered
- Extremely lightweight
- Effective filtration system
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Tank capacity of 8L
- Swivel vacuum hose adaptor allows the use of either hand
- Switchbox is positioned at the waist for easy reach
Included As Standard
- Commercial Vacuum
- 2 or 4 SkyVac suction poles
- 2x flexi pick up hose (one for floor tools and one for carbon fibre suction poles)
- 4 assorted brushes
- Small sidewinder
- Small half round vac brush
- Cartridge filter
- Paper filter bag
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
- Standard accessory floor tool kits so that the unit can be used as a conventional Back Pack Vac
- Battery charger
- Motor Wattage: 1300 watts
- Air Flow Movement: 2,340 litres per minute
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours
- Running Time: 35 minutes
- Decibel Level: 58 dB
- Container Capacity: 8 litres
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- L x W x H (cm): 40 x 40 x 54
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.