Transglaze Clear is a waterproof coating for skylight glass, which doesn't inhibit the transmission of light and is available from Promain.
Tor Transglaze Clear for Sky Lights is a clear paint coating which is applied directly onto glass. Transglaze Clear provides a waterproof barrier that permits the continuous transmission of light into a building.
Tor Transglaze is best used for use on rooflights, skylights, corrugated asbestos sheets, and north lights.
Tor Transglaze should be applied using a brush or paint roller. We would recommend using a roller for areas which require large coverage. Transglaze can be bought in 5 litre tins and has a coverage rate of 4m sq. per litre.
Surface and Environment
Tor Transglaze can be used internally or externally as a clear paint coating for glass. Transglaze has been specifically designed for use on Skylights.
- Tor Transglaze Clear is a clear paint coating which is applied over glass
- Transglaze can be used on roof lights, skylights, corrugated sheets and north lights
- Provides a waterproof barrier that does not inhibit light from entering a building
- Apply by paint brush or paint roller
- Coverage rate for this paint is 4m sq. per litre
- Available in a 5 litre pack.