Centrecoat Two Pack Road Line Paint is a low odour two-component epoxy resin based road and line marking paint for car parks, airfield runways, cycle lane, school playgrounds, or tarmac.
Centrecoat Two Pack Road Line Paint is a relatively low odour two-component polyamide-cured epoxy resin based road and line marking paint that cures to give a tough, hard-wearing chemical, fuel and abrasion resistant film. Centrecoat Two Pack Road Line Paint is designed to be compatible with most of the surfaces that require line-marking paints to be applied.
Centrecoat Two Pack Road Line Paint is best used as a road line marking paint and can be used in other areas which require line marking such as, car parks, airfield runways, playgrounds, schools or for general use on tarmac, concrete with a weathered blacktop.
Centrecoat Two Pack Road Line Paint can be applied using the Centrecoat Line Marking Machine for accurate results or by brush and roller for smaller jobs, however it will be more difficult to produce accurate line markings. With a fast drying system, the line markings will be touch dry after about an hour and ready to recoat in approximately 4-12 hours depending on the temperature levels and conditions.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Two Pack Road Line Paint is available in black, white and yellow and is specifically designed to be used as a road line marking paint. Centrecoat two pack road line paint should be applied in dry conditions to allow for optimum results and can be applied to concrete, tarmac, asphalt and block paving.
- Hard wearing
- Chemical and fuel resistant
- Fast drying, high build
- Resists tyre marking
- Easy to apply and clean
- Available in black, white and yellow.
- Apply by brush, Centrecoat line marking machine, airless spray or conventional spray
- 13 thou tip size recommended when using an airless spray system
- Mechanically mix hardener and base together thoroughly before use
- Pot life, can be used for up to 16 hours
- Touch Dry in 1-2 hours
- Recoatable in 4 to 12 hours
- Full Cure between 7 to 10 days.
- Theoretical coverage 3.7 square metres per litre or 50 metres of line at 75mm wide
- Available in 4 litres.