Sports-Cote Water Based Polyurethane Line Paint is a single pack water based line marking paint for wood, PVC, polymeric, rubber substrates and squash court line marking, ideal for use in sports halls line marking and polymeric surfaces.
Sports-Cote Water Based Polyurethane Line Paint is a single pack water based paint designed for application to polymeric, wood, PVC and rubber substrates and squash court walls. Ideal for use in Sports Halls and Line Marking on various different sports courts as mention previously. Sports Cote Water Based Polyurethane Line Paint is available in smooth grade and can be used on various different substrates.
Sports-Cote Water Based Polyurethane Line Paint offers outstanding adhering qualities and in compliance with sporting standards offers excellent anti slip properties. Use with Line Marking Machines for the perfect accuracy in order to produce the ideal finish for Line Marking in Sports Halls.
Sports-Cote Water Based Polyurethane Line Paint can be applied by brush or roller but should be used in conjunction with some sort of line marking machine to achieve the best results. Sports Cote Water Based Polyurethane Line Paint is available in 5kg tubs in 4 different colours plus black or white. Make sure all surfaces are sound, clean and dry before you start the application process.
Surface and Environment
Sports Cote Water Based Polyurethane Line Paint is best suited for use in indoor environments where sports courts and line marking is used. Sports Cote Line Paint can be used on wood, PVC and other rubber substrates offering excellent slip resistance.
- Smooth finish
- Sports-Line POLYURETHANE is a single pack water-based paint designed for application to"polymeric", wood, PVC and rubber substrates and Squash Court walls
- It offers outstanding adhesion, Highly durable
- Sports-Line POLYURETHANE is highly durableand will impart slip resistance to comply with the International Tennis Federation (ITF) and the All England Netball Association's (AENA) current standards
- For compliance with the respective slip resistance criterion for tennis and netball surfaces
- Can be applied on wood, PVC and rubber substrates
- Sports-Line Polyurethane has good colour retention is Environmentally friendly and colour stable
- Available in 4 colours, and 5 Litre tins
- At a line width of 50mm, 25-50 linear metres/kg.
- Apply by brush or roller
- Please allow 7-10 days delivery.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.