Please note the manufacture is advising delivery will take a minimum of 5 days for delivery of this product.
Sports-Cote FLOOR SEAL DIAMOND is a UV-resistant sealer for natural wooden sports surfaces, Sports Halls, Badminton Courts, Dance Halls or Gym Floors, complies to BS 7044: Part 4 for slip resistance.
Sports-Cote FLOOR SEAL DIAMOND is a fast curing 2 pack clear coating for white wood floors creating a scuff resistant coating that will enable a rapid return to service Sports-Cote FLOOR SEAL DIAMOND also complies to BS 7044: Part 4 for slip resistance. Sports-Cote FLOOR SEAL DIAMOND is a polyurethane floor sealer that offers a high degree of UV-resistance stopping the sports or wooden floor from yellowing in sunlight. This ability to stop the timber from yellowing makes it a perfect sealer for blonde white wood sports surfaces.
Sports-Cote Diamond 2 Pack Water Based Sport Paint is excellent in the sense that it will rapidly develop hardness and has twice the abrasion resistance of conventional single pack sealers, making it the preferred choice where a swift return to play and exceptional durability are essential requirements on wooden floors in Sports Halls, Badminton Courts, Dance Halls and Gym Floors. White wood floors are often prone to yellowing from UV light and Sports-Cote Diamond has UV resistant properties in place to stop this from happening and keep your floors looking sharp.
Sports-Cote Diamond 2 Pack Water Based Sealer can be applied using a short pile roller for the best results and easy application and has an excellent coverage rate of 8-10m2 per litre for the first coating and 10-15m2 per litre for the second coating. Available in 5 litre tins which is more than enough for coating your sports hall at a sporting venue or leisure. Sports-Cote Diamond 2 Pack Water Based Sports Hall Sealer is available in gloss, satin or matt, for different appearances.
Surface and Environment
Sports-Cote Diamond 2 Pack Water Based Sport Paint is applied to wooden sports hall floors to protect and enhance their natural appearance. Use internally on hard wood floors to give added durability and withstand the constant foot traffic that sports and games come with.
- Sports-Cote FLOOR SEAL DIAMOND will rapidly develop hardness and has twice the abrasion resistance of conventional single pack sealers, making it the preferred choice where a swift return to play and exceptional durability are essential requirements
- Sports-Cote FLOOR SEAL DIAMOND utilizes UV-resistant polyurethane technology and its non yellowing properties make it suitable for sealing white wood floors
- The sealer is readily applied by mopile short pile roller and is available in gloss, satin and matt finishes
- Easy application with rapid hardening meaning less waiting time
- low odour
- Excellent abrasion and scuff tolerance for good looks that last longer
- Ultra tough for extreme durability
- UV-resistance no yellowing or degradation due to the action of light
- Aesthetically pleasing enhances the appearance of the natural wood grain
- Slip resistant conforms to BS7044: Part 4
- Low maintenance means lower on-costs for cleaning
- Unaffected by common cleaning agents - no deterioration of surface during maintenance
- Sports-Cote FLOOR SEAL DIAMOND is applied to wooden sports floors to protect and enhance their appearance
- Exceptional durability and is able to withstand the harsh foot traffic that wooden sports floors encounter
- The low maintenance demand also helps to keep running costs down
- Coverage 1st coat: 8-10m2 per litre 2nd coat: 10-15m2 per litre, note: coverage will vary depending on substrate porosity, application temperature and technique
- Available in 5 litres.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.