Please note the manufacturer is advising delivery of this product will take around 3 - 5 working days.
Coo-Var V606 Polyurethane Varnish is a clear, oil based varnish which works to provide a hard glaze that protects your wooden floor.
Coo-Var V606 Polyurethane Varnish is especially designed for use on domestic interior flooring and offers a tough, economical clear finish.
Coo-Var V606 Polyurethane Varnish can be applied using brush or roller to provide a glazed finish in either gloss, eggshell or matt and is dry after just 2 hours, when applied in conditions of 20 degrees celsius.
Surface and Environment
Coo-Var V606 Polyurethane Varnish can be applied to most wooden and parquet floors including, timber, vinyl, oak and tiled surfaces found in an interior basis.
- Coo-Var V606 Polyurethane Floor Coating
- Oil based clear wood floor varnish which gives hard glaze to protect your wood
- A tough economical clear finish to most wooden and parquet floors
- A single pack urethane alkyd
- For use on domestic interior floors
- Theoretical coverage 13m2 per litre
- Available in gloss, eggshell or matt
- Touch dry in 2 hours at 20 degrees C.
- Available in 2.5 and 5 litre units.