Epoxy Repair Mortar 5180 is a professional quality fast setting and permanent repairs compound for badly cracked and worn concrete or stone floors.
Rustoleum (Anglo) Epoxy Repair Mortar 5180 is a professional quality concrete repair system for use on floors. Anglo Epoxy Repair Mortar provides fast setting and permanent repairs to badly cracked and worn concrete or stone floors. Priming is not required so Repair Mortar can be applied directly to any surface to give it ultra resistance and near invincibility. Anglo Epoxy Repair Mortar is better than conventional fillers and mortars as often they will loosen or fail, Anglo Epoxy Mortar will not do this.
Rustoleum (Anglo) Epoxy Repair Mortar 5180 is best used for repairing and renovating concrete floors that are worn out and damaged. When used, Anglo Epoxy Repair Mortar works well at resistance against spillages of oils and dilute chemicals. When completely cured, Anglo Epoxy Repair Mortar is FIVE TIMES stronger than normal concrete.
Each pack contains a granular resinous compound and separate container of curing agent. Mix the two components together with a trowel using the simple instructions provided, to create a smooth grey mortar. Apply firmly to the designated area using a trowel and smooth off for the desired finish. Allow 3-6 hours drying time, depending on the temperature.
Rustoleum (Anglo) Epoxy Repair Mortar 5180 is best used on concrete floors and is ideal for repairs to factory floors, driveways, garage floors and steps indoors or outdoors. Anglo Epoxy Repair Mortar creates a virtually indestructible surface which offers the utmost protection in heavy duty environments.
- Rustoleum (Anglo) Epoxy Repair Mortar 5180 Professional Quality
- Unequalled hardness and epoxy bonding power
- Provides fast setting (3-6 hours)
- Granite-hard, permanent repairs to badly cracked and worn concrete or stone floors
- For use where conventional mortar or other fillers will loosen or fail
- Epoxy Repair Mortar is virtually indestructible and ideal for repairs to factory floors, driveways, garage floors, steps indoors or out
- May be feather-edged
- Use on steps, expansion joints, floor fixings, building up levels
- Priming is not required
- Can be applied as a 5mm screed when used with Epoxy Bond
- Usage rate: 5kg covers 0.6m2 at 5mm thickness
- Available in 2.5Kg 5kg and 25kg packs.