CentreCoat Adhesion Promoter increases the adhesive properties of solvent based surface coatings to power floated concrete, brickwork, ceramics, aluminium and galvanised metals.
CentreCoat Adhesion Promoter is a single pack, adhesion promoter that has been specially formulated to improve the adhesion of solvent based surface coatings over wide range low surface energy plastics. These include Thermoplastic Olefins (TPO), Thermoplastic Urethane, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene and release agent free Polypropylene and other extremely smooth surfaces.
CentreCoat Adhesion Promoter is best for use on power floated floors, bricks, ceramics, aluminium, galvanised products and between paint coatings. It offers a coating that effectively adheres to surfaces that might otherwise prove reluctant substrates. It is possable to mix this product with a paint coating, you can also use a thin layer of adhesion between coatings, which will provide the required adhesion.
CentreCoat Adhesion Promoter is easy to apply either as a primer coat or by mixing the product 10% by volume with solvent based paints. CentreCoat Adhesion Promoter has a theoretical coverage rate of 12.5 m2 per litre per coat.
Surface and Environment
CentreCoat Adhesion Promoter is an innovative product that offers adhesion to both flexible and rigid substrates. These include power floated concrete, brickwork, ceramics, aluminium and galvanised metals.
- Used for increasing adhesive properties to a wide range of solvent based coatings
- Suitable for both flexible and rigid substrates and sheet moulded composites (SMC)
- Suitable for power floated floors, bricks, ceramics, aluminium and galvanised products
- Can be used for promoting intercoat adhesion between paint coatings.
- Theoretical coverage 12.5m2 per litre
- Optimal dry film thickness of 5-10 microns
- Available in 2.5 litre tins