Centrecoat Aqua Anti-Bacterial Hygiene is designed for use on walls and ceilings to offer a hygienic level of professional protection and has been known to kill E.Coli, Listeria, Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella, Shigella SP and MRSA.
Although Centrecoat Aqua Anti-Bacterial Hygiene Paint offers a level of protection, it is still important to maintain high cleaning standards and regular maintenance.
Centrecoat Aqua Anti-Bacterial Hygiene is best used in areas like hospitals, schools, clean room areas, retirement homes, food factories, food preparation areas, restaurants, veterinary practices, abattoirs, swimming pools, domestic kitchens and bathrooms and many other facilities where a clean environment and public health is of concern.
Centrecoat Aqua Anti-Bacterial Hygiene can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray to produce a semi matt finish, however, satin and gloss finishes are also available on request. After just 2 hours max, maybe less, the surface will be touch dry and ready for a second coat within 4 hours.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Aqua Anti-Bacterial Hygiene Wall and Ceiling Paint is excellent for use internally or externally in environments where a high level of hygiene is always of high importance. Hospitals, Schools and Kitchens are areas where hygiene factors are always of a concern.
- Centrecoat Aqua Anti-Bacterial Coating is a durable interior and exterior grade coating suitable for walls and ceilings
- Containing our most up to date Anti Bacterial additive in the fight against infection control
- Please note that whilst the use of Centrecoat Hygiene products gives an added layer of protection, regular cleaning remains an essential part of good hygiene practice
- Independent laboratory testing carried out using standard protocols, such as JIS Z 2801, has demonstrated that a log 6 (99.9999%) reduction in the viable cell count of hygiene-critical micro-organisms is typical
- Centrecoat Aqua has passed the ISO 22196 test.
|Type:||Based on Acrylic Resin|
|Finish:||Satin Matt (Satin and Gloss available upon request)|
|Stock Colours:||Tints Only|
|Tintable:||Yes, tintable to RAL and BS colours. Please note, bespoke tints are mnon refundable / exchangeable|
|VOC Content:||25.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||Ideal for old or new substrates like masonry, cement rendering or plaster, concrete, plaster board and wooden panels|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller, Conventional Spray or Airless Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||7 - 10 m2 per litre|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Touch Dry:||40 minutes at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||After 4 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||1 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||-|
|Shelf Life:||18 months in original unopened containers|
|Packaging:||Available in 4 and 10 Litres|