Classidur Universal Primer Xtrem is a water-based stain blocking primer possessing excellent adhesion properties, for interior and exterior use, tension and odour-free.
Classidur Universal Primer Xtrem is best used as a stain blocking primer prior to application of all types of current single-component water or solvent-based finish.
This product can be used as a binding primer on wood, old, but sound paint, ceramic tiles, non-ferrous metals and, following a preliminary test, on hard plastic materials and plastified or varnished substrates, prior to application of all types of current single-component water or solvent-based finish.
- Excellent stain-covering (wood tannins, nicotine, soot, perfectly dry water stains*, etc.)
- Exceptional adhesion properties
- Compatible with all current single-component finishes
- Fast drying
- Smooth finish
- Excellent primer/undercoat for wallpapering
Substrates must be dry, sound and prepared according to the rules. Apply using brush, roller or spray gun. Clean tools with water, immediately following use. Classidur Universal Xtrem is supplied ready to use.
- Appearance: Satin matt
- Touch-dry in approx. 1 hour
- Allow 4 - 6 hours drying time before applying the finishing coat
- Available in 0.75, 2.5 and 5 Litres