Paracem Satin Matt Cladding and Masonry Paint: Designed for corrugated Plastisol, metal, masonry, render, plaster, concrete, plaster boards and wood. Spread of Flame B.S. 476: Part 7: 1987/1990
Rustoleum Paracem is a cladding and masonry paint, designed for external and internal application onto corrugated metal, masonry, cement rendering or plaster, concrete, plaster boards and wooden panels. Available in over 35,000 NCS, RAL and BS.4800 colours. Paracem is a mico-porous, water based, acrylic, dispersion substance for changing the colour of Plasticol Cladding or corrugated metal roofing.
Paracem offers unequalled durability, proven by countless outdoor structures that still look flawless after more than 10 years. It is best used for providing resistance to saponification and can be used on even the most alkaline surface such as fresh cement mortar, new concrete or plaster.
Paracem can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray and has a coverage rate of approximately 8-10m2 per litre. Available in 4, 10 and 20 litre, Paracem can be purchased in up to 35,000 different colours.
Surface and Environment
This particular paint is extremely wear resistant and can be used internally or externally on substrates like masonry, cement rendering or plaster, concrete, tiles, plaster boards, corrugated metal and wooden panels to provide a highly impermeable coating to rainwater.
If you require technical advice, check out our beginners guide to painting masonry, or contact us for support.
External Paints from Promain
Here at Promain, we have a wide range of Masonry paint and external paint products for you to choose from. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, then get in touch with our team of experts who will be able to help you find your perfect exterior wall product.
- Spread of Flame B.S. 476: Part 7: 1987/1990
- A water based acrylic dispersion paint for changing the colour of Plastisol Cladding or corrugated metal roofing
- For old or new substrates like masonry, cement rendering or plaster, concrete, tiles, plaster boards and wooden panels
- Use Paracem Cladding Paint over Rust-Oleum Noxyde or Rust-Oleum Peganox
- Rustoleum-Mathys Paracem offers unequalled durability, proven by countless outdoor structures that still look flawless after more than 10 years
- It offers excellent resistance to saponification (blistering and flaking) and can be used on even the most alkaline surface such as fresh cement mortar, new concrete or plaster
- Rustoleum Mathys Paracem cladding paint has low water content which means exceptionally high coverage rates
- Extremely wear-resistant
- Paracem Cladding and Masonry Paint breathes well yet remains highly impermeable to rainwater
|Finish:||Satin Matt. (Gloss 60° ± 5%)|
|Tintable:||Tintable to Colourshop Mathymix mixing machine colour ranges. Approx 35,000 colours.|
|VOC Content:||25g per Litre.|
|Volume Solids:||± 46%.|
|Suitable Substrates:||Masonry, cement rendering or plaster, concrete, tiles, plaster boards and wooden panels.|
|Application Method:||Airless Spray, Conventional Spray, Flat brushes, or dispersion rollers. If applying via conventional spray, dilute with 3-5% water.|
|Application Temperature:||Minimum 5°C. Maximum relative humidity 80%.|
|Theoretical Coverage:||7 - 10m2 per litre per coat.|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||45 microns per coat (at 10m2 per litre).|
|Touch Dry:||40 minutes at 20°C.|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Do not dilute for exterior use. For interior use dilute with 5-10% water. Cleanup with water.|
|Shelf Life:||2 years from date of production in unopened cans. Store in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight between 5° - 35°C.|
|Packaging:||4 and 10 Litre tubs.|