Rustoleum Mathys Murfill Renovation Paint a matt elastomeric mico-porous masonry paint for walls.
Rustoleum Mathys Murfill Renovation masonry paint provides an elastic, anti carbonation waterproof paint coating that is washable and micro porous coating for masonry walls and facades. It is a semi-liquid, ready to use product that is easy to apply, it has exceptional covering power and excellent resistance to ageing and contamination. Suitable for normal and industrial environments.
What is it best used for
Murfill Renovation Paint is an Elastomeric Matt paint and is best used in normal and industrial environments where the need for protection and resistance is a necessity. Over a period of time surfaces will tend to deteriorate and their conditions will worsen due to the atmosphere. Murfill Renovation Paint works well as a resistance to carbonation and corrosion and is perfect for use on exterior walls.
How to apply the product
Rustoleum Murfill Renovation Paint Coating is a Masonry Paint for Walls that should be applied by brush, roller or spray. After 45 minutes the coating will be touch dry and after 24 hours a second coat may be applied.
Surface/Environment is it designed for
Rustoleum Murfill Renovation Paint is ideal for the decoration and rejuvenation of historic and new buildings as well as Monocouche Renders. Available in a wide range of different colours, this coating provides a perfect coating which aids resistance in various different environments. Whether you are coating outdoors or indoors, this masonry paint is designed to give a decorative coating which remains appealing on the eye for a long time.
- Elastic up to 400%
- Protects reinforced concrete against carbonation and corrosion
- Permanently elastic until minus 30 Degrees C.
- Matt finish
- Excellent resistance against dirt thanks to its unique formulation
- Water vapour permeable
- Excellent resistance against ageing in normal and industrial environment
- 100% waterproof, washable and micro porous
- Approved as an anti-carbonation coating - offers excellent protection against CO2
- Bridges gaps up to 2 mm.
- Apply Murfill Masonry paint by brush, roller or spray
- Thinners Water
- Touch dry in 45 minutes
- Recoat after 24 hours
- Full Cure after 2 days
- Theoretical coverage 300 to 600g per m2
- Cleaner and thinners Water
- Available in 6 and 15 KG containers.