Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Coating elastic paint for walls comes with a 10 year guarantee and is approved by Trinity House for use on Lighthouses.
Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Coating is a paint for Walls, a high performing elastic waterproof coating designed for the protection and beautification of exterior walls and facades. Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Paint offers 400% elasticity and moves with the surface without cracking, flaking or peeling. Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Paint is available in a variety of colours and special tints may be available on request.
Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Coating for Walls is best used to provide lengthy protection to walls and facades and works well to prevent ageing. Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Paint on reinforced concrete to get the best results out of this product.
Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Paint Coating for Walls can be applied to all old, sound paintwork after thorough brushing down and can be applied using brush or roller to offer a theoretical coverage rate of approximately 300-600 g per m2 depending on the thickness of the film you apply and the porosity of the substrate.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Paint is designed especially for use on walls and works to protect the concrete against carbonisation and corrosion caused by moisture being present. Use Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Paint is normal and industrial environments as well as domestically if you require a waterproof coating at home.
- 400% elastic
- Waterproof and water vapour permeable
- MURFILL Waterproofing has excellent resistance against ageing in normal and industrial environments
- Protects reinforced concrete against carbonisation and corrosion
- Has a 10 year guarantee
- MURFILL Waterproofing Coating paint can be combined with Murfill fleece for additional reinforcement and for bridging of (active) cracks.
- Rustoleum Murfill Waterproofing Coating Paint for Walls, approved by Trinity House for use on Lighthouses
- Chalking paints or substrates must be treated first with Primer 44HS or with Pegafix when the old paint coat (acrylic paint or Murfill Waterproofing coating) is affected by the solvents of Primer 44HS
- New or unpainted substrates: on porous materials apply first a coat of Primer 4HS or Pegafix.
|Type:||An elastic, crack bridging and waterproofing façade coating.|
|Finish:||Gloss level at 60º: 8%|
|Stock Colours:||White, Ivory White, Light Pearl Grey, French Stone, Cream, Light Grey, Rustic Beige, Eggshell, Anthracite|
|Tintable:||Yes. Please note, bespoke tints are non refundable / exchangeable|
|VOC Content:||25 g/l max|
|Volume Solids:||47 - 50%|
|Suitable Substrates:||Walls and façades.|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller, Airless Spray or Air-Atomised Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||300 - 600 g/m2 per coat depending on the application and the substrate. Call our Technical Team for further information.|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||300 μm (coverage: 400 g/m²)|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||140 μm (coverage: 400 g/m²) See data sheet for further information|
|Touch Dry:||45 minutes at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||After 24 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||Approximately 2 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Water|
|Shelf Life:||2 years from date of production unopened|
|Packaging:||Available in 6 Kg or 15 Kg tubs|