Rustoleum Noxyde Peganox Paint is a brushable elastomeric water based anti-rust paint for metal roofs and cladding.
Rustoleum Mathys Noxyde Peganox is a heavy duty, waterborne paint. Excellent on all metal substrates including metal roofs and plastisol cladding. Peganox forms an elastomeric flexible anti-rust membrane, which is impermeable to water and highly resistant to weathering, as well as mechanical and chemical attack. Extremely good in harsh environmental areas such as coastlines. Peganox is also ideal for applying to Caravan and Mobile Home Roofs.
Peganox is best used on Metal Cladding and Roofs for the prevention of rusting and protection against weathering, chemicals and impact. Available in a range of different colours, not only does Peganox offer you excellent protection, you also get a fantastic aesthetically pleasing finish.
- Good corrosion protection and waterproofing
- Smooth aesthetic satin finish
- 200% elastic coat does not crack or peel
- Excellent flow, ideal for roller/brush application
- Primer and topcoat in one
Noxyde Peganox Metal Cladding Paint should be applied using brush or roller and is touch dry within 1 hour. After 6 hours you will be able to apply a second coating of Peganox, saving you time in the process. For an adhesion coat, add 25% water to the Peganox.
Surface and Environment
Peganox Cladding Coating has been specifically designed for use on metal cladding but can be used on other metal surfaces too. Peganox forms a flexible anti-rust membrane, which is impermeable to water and highly resistant to weathering, as well as mechanical and chemical attack. Extremely good in harsh environmental areas such as coastlines.
- Noxyde Peganox is water based
- Low VOC
- Designed to be applied by brush or roller
- Excellent protection against weather and many chemicals
- Impact resistant
- Anti-corrosive and water-resistant
- Provides protection to ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Suitable for use on iron, steel, special alloys, galvanised and metallised iron, steel, aluminium, copper, zinc, lead etc.
- Elastomeric, flexible to 200% elasticity
- Available as a sprayable version please see Rustoleum Noxyde
|Stock Colours:||10 English Red, 20 Grey Green, 40 White, RAL 6005, RAL 6011, RAL 7001, RAL 7016, RAL 7032, RAL 7035, RAL 9002, RAL 9004, RAL 9010, A66 Brown, A930 Blue|
|Tintable:||Yes. Minimium Order Quantity 100 Kg|
|VOC Content:||15.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||Anticorrosive protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller|
|Theoretical Coverage:||2 coats of minimum 200g per m2 (5 m2 per Kg)|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||165 microns|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||80 microns|
|Touch Dry:||1 hours at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||After 6 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||2 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Water|
|Shelf Life:||2 years unopened|
|Packaging:||Available in 5 Kg|