Rust-Oleum Noxyde a water based rubbery C5-M anti-rust paint for Metal, Plastisol Cladding, Roof Sheeting, Dutch Barns, Industrial Units etc.
Promain are able to offer an insurance backed 10 or 15 year warranty on industrial roofs and plastisol cladding for areas over 500m2, subject to site survey.
Noxyde offers ultimate protection in the highest class C5-M and long term treatment for cut edge corrosion on profiled steel roofing and cladding. Noxyde is a water based coating that forms an elastomeric anti-rust membrane, which is impermeable to water and highly resistant to weathering, mechanical and chemical attack. Noxyde is extremely waterproof in harsh environmental areas such as coastlines and is ISO C5-M high tested for corrosion protection, making it ideal for long-term maintenance and profiled metal sheet repainting.
Rustoleum Noxyde Anti Rust Cladding and Steel Paint is a universal heavy duty, direct to metal, waterborne, elastic, rust preventative paint. Excellent protection for metal roofs and plastisol cladding. Noxyde forms a rubbery anti-rust membrane, which is impermeable to water and highly resistant to weathering, mechanical and chemical attack. Extremely good in harsh environmental areas such as coastlines. Ideal for long-term maintenance.
Rustoleum Noxyde Anti Rust Platisol Cladding and Steel Paint is a heavy duty sprayable, flexible, waterproof, anti-rust paint best used for use on plastisol steel structures, cut edge corrosion, structural steel, metal cladding and Plastisol roof sheets, Dutch Barns, Sheds etc. Rustoleum Noxyde can be diluted with 25% water as an adhesion primer coat on slightly or non porous surfaces such as glass and ceramics.
Rustoleum Noxyde Metal Cladding Paint should be applied using brush, roller or airless spray. Temperatures should be above 8°C and should not exceed 55°C when Noxyde is being applied. After an hour and a half the paint will be touch dry and ready to re coat after 24 hours.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Noxyde Anti Rust Cladding and Steel Paint is recommended for use on iron, steel, special alloys, galvanised and metallised iron and steel, aluminium, copper, zinc, lead, etc. as rust prevention or waterproofing. Designed for use on Plastisol Metal Cladding, Noxyde follows the movement of metal roofs as they contract and expand. Noxyde is best used in areas where a high degree of protection is a necessity.
- Water based
- Low VOC
- Ultimate protection in the highest class C5-M
- Approved by Corus cladding manufacturers as a maintenance paint coating for metal profile (Plastisol) wall cladding
- Excellent protection against weather and many chemicals
- Impact resistant
- Anti-corrosive and water-resistant
- Provides protection to ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Suitable for use on previously painted and coated surfaces and onto suitably prepared bare surfaces such as iron, steel, special alloys, galvanised and metallised iron, steel, aluminium, copper, zinc, lead etc.
- Flexible and upto 200% elasticity
- Formulated to be spray applied.
- Available as a brushable version, see Rustoleum Peganox
- Tested to BS 476 Part 7 and achieves Class '0' Spread of Flame performance.
- Please read Product Data Sheet for full application instructions
- Apply Noxyde by airless spray, brush or roller
- Touch dry in 1.5 hours
- Dry to handle in 3 hours
- Recoatable after 24 hours
- Full cure after 2 weeks
- Theoretical coverage: 800g per m2.
- Thinner: water up to 25% for adhesion coat
- Cleaner use water
- Rustoleum Noxyde is tintable however there is a minimum order of 100 Litres with a 3-4 week leadtime.
- Available in 5 and 20Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.