Fassilux Aqua XPE Satin is a water-based, non yellowing, scratch resistant, paint lacquer designed for use on wood.
Fassilux Aqua XPE Satin is best used internally and on exterior vertical surfaces to produce a hard wearing, low odour finish available in a variety of different BS 4800, Ral and NCS colours to offer high quality decorative finishes.
Fassilux Aqua XPE Satin can be applied using brush, roller or air/airless spray to offer a theoretical coverage rate of 12-13m2 and is best applied using ProDec Advance X7 Paint Brush.
Surface and Environment
Fassilux Aqua XPE Satin can be used on properly prepared wood surfaces or other already painted mineral substrates to provide a scratch resistant finish ideal for domestic interior use.
- Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Satin
- Water-based scratch resistant lacquer
- Fassilux Aqua is low odour and low VOC
- Polyurethane based for a hard finish
- Fassilux can be tinted to a range of colours (please call for details)
- Theoretical coverage 12.5m2 per litre
- Available in 2.5 Litres