Classidur Superclassic is a solvent based emulsion paint that is a technically superior paint used for renovation and overcoating nicotine, soot, smoke and fire damage
Superclassic (Goldenclassic) Renovation Paints from the Classidur Manufacturers range are high quality, dependable range for an economic solution for decorators' specialist requirements. Classidur are solvent based emulsion paints that are technically superior paints often used for renovation, which are easy to use and will deal with everything from nicotine, soot, smoke and fire damage.
Superclassic Renovation Paint is also known as Goldenclassic offers optimum stain block and total security with no risk of flaking, almost odour free with simple application with no washing down or specific preparation. Classidur Superclassic Renovation paint is excellent for covering nicotine, soot, fire damage and smoke deposits and is perfect for renovation projects that are under way, as well as new projects.
Superclassic Renovation Paint can be applied directly over many surfaces using brush or roller and with fast drying time can be recoated after just 2 hours. Classidur Superclassic has good coverage rates of 9-11m2 per litre.
Superclassic Renovation Paint is designed for application over many surfaces, mainly walls and ceilings for renovation purposes. After application, painted areas can be used within hours, Classidur paints are particularly good in public buildings, schools pubs, restaurants and hotels.
- All Classidur paints offer optimum stain block and total security with no risk of flaking
- Almost odour free with simple application with no washing down or specific preparation
- Solvent based
- Painted areas can be used within hours, particularly good in public buildings, schools, pubs, restaurants and hotels
- Apply directly over nicotine, soot, fire damage and smoke deposits, excellent for public house renovations that are underway currently
- Classidur Superclassic should not be over coated with any other paint product for a minimum period of 6 months
- Particularly recommended for all interior renovation as well as for new quality work and as an all-in-one primer undercoat and finishing coat
|Type:||Isoparaffin solvent based|
|Tintable:||Yes, to pastel colours on request. Please note, bespoke tints are non refundable / exchangable.|
|VOC Content:||<350.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For renovated ceilings and walls|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller, Air Atomised Spray or Airless Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||7 - 9 m2 per Kg|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Touch Dry:||2 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||Approx 3 weeks at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Rustoleum Thinner 160|
|Shelf Life:||12 months in tightly closed cans|
|Packaging:||Available in 4 to 10 Litres|