Keim Optil is a premium quality sol/silicate, mineral based paint designed especially for use in interior applications for an elegant finish, suitable for use on walls and ceilings.
Keim Optil is available in a range of colours, please call for further details.
Keim Optil is particularly suitable for demanding interior designs with specific requirements for colour intensity and appearance in prestigious architecture and/or difficult lighting conditions. This product is an ultra high performance solution that offers outstanding results, with unique colours and uncompromising quality.
Keim Optil can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray in elegant interior environments where a visually pleasing finish is desired. Optil can be requested in a variety of colours that offer excellent hiding power, with a theoretical coverage rate of 4m2 per litre on smooth substrates.
Surface and Environment
Keim Optil can be used on any mineral substrate or over any substrates that have been coated with a sound existing paint layer to offer an excellent abrasion resistant coating on interior surfaces.
For the best finish possible, Promain recommend the use of KEIM's Facade Brush for the best application.
- Surfaces with salt efflorescences, varnishings and wood are not suitable.
- Unique colours and uncompromising quality.
- Suitable for any mineral substrate and for applying over sound existing paint layers.
- Abrasion-resistant in white and colour shades.
- Outstanding hiding power.
- Economic consumption.
- Highly vapour permeable.
- Hinders mould growth (certified resistance to fungi).
- Low stress.
- Low environmental.
- Non-flammable (according to DIN 4102-A2).
- Available in 5 and 15 litres.
- Coverage 4m2 per litre for two coats on smooth substrates.