Keim Granital Dilution is used to consolidate friable surfaces excellently and acts as a binder coat
Keim Granital Dilution is a product specifically designed for the dilution of Granital, Contact Grob, Contact Plus, Granital Grob, and Biosil, all manufactured by Keim.
Keim Granital Dilution is used to consolidate friable surfaces excellently and acts as a binder coat, as well as a dilution coat for the Keim Mineral Paints system.
Keim Granital Dilution can be applied to the Keim range of products based on the products specifications to the percentage of dilution which can found on the individual Product Data Sheets.
Surface and Environment
Keim Granital Dilution can be used in conjunction with all of the Keim Mineral Paint range for application to Mineral Substrates.
We recommend using Keim Facade Brush with this product to get the best finish possible.
- Dilution for Keim Granital, Keim Contact, Keim Contact Grob, Keim Contact Plus, Keim Granital Grob and Keim Biosil.
- Reacts chemically with the surface.
- The product comprises of liquid special potassium silicate, pure acrylate, stabilisers.
- According to absorbency of the surface as primer approx. 0.2 litres per m2.
- Used to consolidate friable surfaces as a binder coat and as a dilution coat for the Keim Mineral Paints system.
- For use with other products please refer to product data sheets.