Keim Granital Mineral Silicate-Based Mineral Exterior Paint for exterior walls
Keim Granital Mineral Paint is an excellently designed, innovative product based on silicate foundations that work to provide a high performance substance to exterior walls and surfaces. Keim Granital Mineral Paint can be tinted to a range of colours which are available upon request.
Keim Granital Mineral Paint can be used on any mineral surface in exterior environments and has excellent characteristics that include, UV resistance, heat resistance, water resistance, and hinderance to fungal growth. We recommend the use of Keim Granital Dilution as a binder coat particularly where friable surfaces require consoldition (please see related product below).
Granital Mineral Paint can be applied using roller, brush or airless spray to all mineral substrates found outdoor and has a theoretical coverage rate of 2-3m2 per kg depending on the nature and porosity of the substrate. Keim Granital Dilution is recommended as a binder coat particularly where friable surfaces require consolidation.
Surface and Environment
Keim Granital Mineral Paint is designed for use on all mineral substrates. Keim Granital Mineral Paint is excellent for use in an industrial exposure for protection against industrial fumes and the potential of acid rain.
We recommend using Keim Facade Brush with this product to get the best finish possible.
- KEIM Granital
- A water-repellent, high performance silicate-based exterior paint in accordance with VOB/C DIN 18 363 2.4.1 (silicate emulsion paint) with absolutely lightfast inorganic pigments and mineral fillers
- Mineral matt
- Non-flammable (DIN 4102-A2)
- Heat-resistant, anti-static.
- Lightfast, UV-resistant in all components
- Good weathering resistance
- Resistant to industrial fumes and acid rain
- Highly water-repellent
- Extremely vapour permeable
- Hinders fungal and algal growth thanks to ideal moisture-balance
- Environmentally friendly, neither solvents nor pot preservatives added
- Easily applied by brush thanks to thixotropic formulation
- Particularly economic in terms of consumption
- For prices and information on other colours available, please call us on 01462 421333
- Theoretical coverage 0.35 Kg per m2 for two coats onto a smooth substrate
- The stated consumption values are for guidance and depend on the nature of the substrate and the application method. Exact consumption values can only be determined by painting trial areas on the structure to be coated.