KEIM Algicid is a ready to use, aqueous pretreatment or protective agent against algae and fungi infestation.
Keim Algacid (Plus) can be used to treat building materials such as natural stone that is sensitive to chemicals that have been affected by algae, fungi, or lichen growth.
Jet wash the affected areas or if possible hot water pressure cleaning is best. Once dried, the area should be uniformly soaked with undiluted Algicid Plus by brush or flooding - Do not spray this product. Single treatments are usually sufficient. KEIM Algicid-Plus can be used to treat building materials, in particular natural stone surfaces sensitive to chemicals, affected by algal, fungal and lichenic growth.
- Consumption on a smooth substrate is approx 0.25 litres per metre squared.
- Appearance: Clear
- Apply via brush or flooding - Do Not Spray
- After 24hrs coatings can be applied to the cleaned surface
- Clean tools with water immediately after use
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres