Keim Granital Grob may be used in conjunction with the other components of the coordinated KEIM Granital system
Keim Granital Grob is a highly filled, silicate-based priming paint using to level out surfaces with an uneven surfaces or with different textures.
Keim Granital Grob is best used in an external environment as an undercoat, prior to the application of a decorative topcoat. Granital Grob can also be used to fill small hairline cracks found on exterior walls.
Keim Granital Grob can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray to substrates that are clean, dry and free from contaminants, including fungal growth and algae. When used as a primer, Keim Granital Grob should be diluted by 20% for a smoother finish.
Surface and Environment
Keim Granital Grob may be used in conjunction with the other components of the coordinated KEIM Granital system to meet the most varied requirements and can be used on substrates to equalise the differences in textures.
We recommend using Keim Façade Brush with this product to get the best finish possible.
- KEIM Granital-Grob
- A highly filled, silicate-based priming paint
- Granital-Grob is used as a priming coat to equalize differences in texture and/or to fill small
- hairline cracks
- Granital-Grob is not to be used as top coat
- Granital-Grob may be applied by brush, roller or airless spraying (nozzle 0.94mm/ 0.037 inch; see
- technical data sheet "Airless technique" for further information)
- Granital-Grob should be diluted by 20% as a priming coat, depending on absorbency of substrate.