Keim Contact Plus Grob is a highly filled silicate based priming coat, used as a bonding bridge between sound, existing coatings and Keim Mineral Paints.
Keim Contact Plus Grob contains glass fibres and silicate minerals in consistent grain sizes and shapes.
Keim Contact Plus Grob is used for application onto sound, previously painted surfaces in preparation for coating using Keim Mineral Paints and/or for filling hairline cracks up to 1mm in width and to equalise differences in substrate texture
Dilute Keim Contact Plus Grob with Keim Granital Dilution 1 litre per 10kg. Apply uniformly with brush or roller.
Ambient and substrate temperature above 5 Degrees C. and below 30 degrees C. Do not apply in direct sunlight or onto sun-heated surfaces, or if it is raining or if there is an immediate likelihood of rain.
Keim Contact Plus Grob must be over coated with one or two coats of Keim Granital, Keim Royalan, Keim Soldalit or Keim Concretal W. With light colours apply only one opaque finishing coat undiluted. Darker colours may require two subsequent coats. Allow at least 12 hours drying time between individual coats.
For the best finish possible, Promain recommend the use of KEIM's Façade Brush for the best application.
- Dilute Keim Contact Plus Grob Bonding bridge between a previously painted substrate and subsequent coats of Keim Mineral Paint
- Can fill cracks up to max. of 1mm in width
- Equalises textures
- UV resistant Non flammable Breathable
- Non film forming
- Material characteristics
- Specific Weight
- Resistance to vapour diffusion Maximum grain size: pH-value:
- 1.74g/cm3 sd=0.02m 1mm approx. 11.4
- Available in white
- Consumption for Keim Contact Plus Grob is approx 0.5kg per m2
- Available in 5 and 25Kg tins.