A heat and solar reflective coating for protecting flat roofs made of concrete, stable flat roofing felt, wood or brick.
Coo-Var W489 Solar Reflective Paint is a white, water based acrylic coating used to protect roofing from heat absorption and the damages of UV light. Coo-Var W489 Solar Reflective Paint comes available in 5 litre tins.
Coo-Var W489 Solar Reflective Paint is best used to reduce heat build up on roofs and internal areas. Coo-Var W489 Solar Reflective Paint should be used as an aggregated coating to protect felt roofs. Solar Reflective Paints are excellent for use in areas prone to sunlight, especially roofs.
Coo-Var W489 Solar Reflective Paint can be applied using a brush or roller and has a theoretical coverage rate of 8m sq. per litre. For larger areas a roller should be used for faster coverage times.
Surface and Environment
Coo-Var W489 Solar Reflective Paint has been designed as a paint that deflects sunlight in order to reduce heat build up inside and outside. Coo-Var W489 can be used on concrete, stable felt, wood and brick. This Solar Reflective Paint is not suitable for roofs that are prone to standing water.
- An aggregated coating used to protect felt roofs
- Reduces heat build-up in roofs and internal areas
- This heat reflective paint is not suitable for roofs prone to standing water
- Solar reflective paint can be applied by brush or roller
- Theoretical coverage rate 8m sq. per litre.
- This Heat Reflective coating is available in 5 litres