Everbuild Geo-Fix Paving Jointing Compound is a ready to use filler for jointing between paving slabs, block paving, paths, flagstones and drives to stop weed growth, will not crack or wash out.
Everbuild Geo Fix Paving Jointing Compound is a unique ready to use self curing jointing material for all types of paving including natural stone, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite. Suitable for footpaths, flagstones, block paving, outdoor patio areas, indoor stone floor areas, pedestrian areas and driveways. Geofix can be used in areas subject to light vehicle traffic.
- Available in 20kg ready to use tubs no mixing required
- Simply brush into joints and compact
- Cement free, sand mixture with Polybutadiene bonding agent
- Non staining
- Sets hard and will not crack or wash out
- Water permeable, allows water to escape, unaffected by frost
- Resists weeds and plant growth.
- Geo Fix is suitable for joints of 5mm wide and over
- Minimum joint depth of 25mm for foot traffic and 40mm for light vehicle traffic
- Approx coverage example, using 250mm by 250mm slabs with a joint width of 5 mm 1x20 Kg container will cover 13m2 at a depth of 25mm
- Available in Grey and Buff
- Available in 20kg hermitically sealed ready to use vacuum packed foil bags.