We currently have a short supply of this product available in Buff. Once sold this product will be discontinued.
Everbuild Geo-Fix Paving Jointing Compound is a ready to use filler for jointing between paving slabs, block paving, paths, flagstones and drives to stop weed growth, will not crack or wash out.
Everbuild Geo Fix Paving Jointing Compound is a unique ready to use self curing jointing material for all types of paving including natural stone, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite. Suitable for footpaths, flagstones, block paving, outdoor patio areas, indoor stone floor areas, pedestrian areas and driveways. Geofix can be used in areas subject to light vehicle traffic.
- Available in 20kg ready to use tubs no mixing required
- Simply brush into joints and compact
- Cement free, sand mixture with Polybutadiene bonding agent
- Non staining
- Sets hard and will not crack or wash out
- Water permeable, allows water to escape, unaffected by frost
- Resists weeds and plant growth
Ensure that the paving to be jointed is dry and free from loose dirt, oil, debris and grease etc. It is essential the joint widths are a minimum of 5mm wide with a minimum depth of 25mm. Deeper joints can be filled with dry sand or other materials to meet the required minimum depth.
Everbuild Geo-Fix Paving Jointing Compound is supplied ready to use and does not require any further mixing or addition of other materials. Carefully open the vacuum packed bag and sprinkle Everbuild Geo-Fix Paving Jointing Compound sufficient to cover an area of 4-5m2 (see coverage table). Using a soft brush, push the Everbuild Geo-Fix Paving Jointing Compound into the joints ensuring they are filled with the material. Protect treated joints from rain until fully cured. Any contact with rain and water before the compound has set will affect the product. To ensure a perfect joint, press the Everbuild Geo-Fix Paving Jointing Compound into the joints with a pointing tool. Top up as necessary.
Any residue left on the surface when cured can be simply cleaned off by sweeping with a stiff brush
- Geo Fix is suitable for joints of 5mm wide and over
- Minimum joint depth of 25mm for foot traffic and 40mm for light vehicle traffic
- Approx coverage example, using 250mm by 250mm slabs with a joint width of 5 mm 1x20 Kg container will cover 13m2 at a depth of 25mm
- Available in Buff
- Available in 20kg hermitically sealed ready to use vacuum packed foil bags.