Owatrol Dilunett (Marine Strip) is Solvent Free Paint Remover that works powerfully to remove any oil and alkyd based paint, varnish or wood stain, will not attack vulnerable surfaces like plastics, rubber, synthetic coatings or gel coats.
Owatrol Dilunett is Solvent Free Paint Remover that works powerfully to remove any oil and alkyd based paint, varnish or wood stain. Owatrol Dilunett Paint Remover requires no supervision or immediate removal of the softened coating and can strip up to 8 coats of paint in one application. Owatrol Dilunett - Solvent Free Paint Remover is a high performing product that works to remove elaborate designs and textured finishes in a quick and easy fashion.
Owatrol Dilunett - Solvent Free Paint Remover can be used on a variety of different surfaces whether they be vertical, horizontal or diagonal. Dilunett works in a unique manner that can be used on any substrate and will not attack vulnerable surfaces like plastics, rubber, synthetic coatings or gel coats. This product is especially ideal for use on large surface areas and works well in a marine based environment where products can often prove difficult to remove.
Owatrol Dilunett - Solvent Free Paint Remover can be applied simply using a flat blade or brush with nylon bristles and left for 5-45 minutes depending on the thickness of the layers and the amount of layers that need to be removed. Owatrol Dilunett - Solvent Free Paint Remover should then be removed and rinsed off using a power washer or scrub while rinsing with water.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol Dilunett - Solvent Free Paint Remover can be used in a variety of environments and a wide range of different surfaces, including plastic, wood, metal, plastic, GRP and plaster and can be used in confined or unventilated areas due to its solvent free properties. Not only does Dilunett remove most paint, but it works excellently well at removing Waxes and Varnishes too.
- Easy to apply
- VOC free and non flammable
- Safe to use in poorly ventilated or confined areas.
- Dilunett dissolves paint in the smallest recess and on the finest detail, softening all accumulated layers for simple, clean removal
- Does not contain solvent or paraffin, non flammable
- Strips waxes, varnish, paint and most antifouling paint
- Coating becomes soluble with water (rinse with water)
- Strips up to 8 coats of paint in 1 application
- Easy to apply, even on the most difficult surfaces to strip i.e. ornate or elaborate
- Does not evaporate, will not dry
- Works alone, does not require supervision or immediate removal of the softened paint.
- Working time: 5 - 45 minutes approximately
- Theoretical coverage: 4 m2 per litre
- Apply with a flat blade or a brush with synthetic (nylon) "bristles".
- Clean off with a power washer or scrub whilst rinsing with water
- Available in 2.5 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.