Graco EcoQuip EQ2m Vapour Blasting Truck is a innovative, compact, fully portable entry level vapour blasting unit for the preparation of suitable substrates prior to coating.
Graco EcoQuip EQ2m is ideal for entry level vapour blasting of metal, concrete, exterior walls, floors, cladding, roofing and other suitable substrates. Ideal for coating removal, concrete repair and restoration, concrete surface preparation, concrete cleaning, and steel surface preparation. Vapor Abrasive blasting is similar to dry blasting, except that the blast media is moistened prior to impacting the surface and creates up to 92% less dust. The built-in hand truck with over-sized wheels makes the EQm easy to move around the job site. Don’t let the size fool you: this compact blaster is capable of handling any type of project, from cleaning to surface preparation.
- Fits in the bed of most standard pickup trucks
- Blast pressure ranging from 1.7-12.1 bar (25-175 PSI)
- Oversized wheels for easy portability
- Pot size of 100 L (3.5 cubic ft) - holds approximately (8) 25 kg (55 lb) bags of media
Fast - 50% faster start-up, 50% faster media reload process from empty, Faster production rates than previous Graco models and equipment with similar technology
Easy - Set-up EcoQuip 2 in just five simple steps, No longer need to set pot pressure relative to blast pressure, Easily adjust blast pressure and use media valve to regulate media.
Reliable - Every unit is tested using a state-of-the art bench before it ships, Unparalleled customer and technical support to assist.
Testing conducted by a third-party agency shows that vapor abrasive blasting suppresses up to 92% of dust compared to dry blasting. Because dust is minimised, less containment may be required and media clean-up time can be reduced. Since EcoQuip 2 uses less water than slurry or other water-based technologies, no pools of water are left behind, and there is less need to worry about toxic runoff. The end result with EcoQuip 2 is a cleaner, more effectively contained process.
- Suitable for use with garnet, crushed glass, glass beads, plastic, walnut shells, baking soda and coal slag aggregates. EcoQuip handles any abrasive media which is heavier than water.
- Garnet - Suitable for Concrete and Steel Surface Preparation, Rust, Layered Coating and Mill Scale Removal
- Crushed Glass - Suitable for Concrete Surface Preparation, Concrete Restoration & Repair, Fiberglass Paint Removal
- Coal Slag - Suitable for Steel Surface Preparation, Rust, Coating and Mill Scale Removal
- Glass Beads - Suitable for Cleaning Wood, Aluminum and Other Soft Surfaces, Efflorescence Removal
- Plastic - Suitable for Cleaning Soft, Delicate Surfaces, Aircraft, Auto and Boat Part Cleaning
- Walnut Shells - Suitable for Cleaning Wood, Aluminum and Other Delicate Surfaces, Paint, Dirt and Grease Removal
- Baking Soda - Suitable for Graffiti Removal, Brick and Sandstone Cleaning, Auto Body and Parts Restoration
- Pot Coating: A-Coat/Powder
- Pot Capacity: (LB) 100 L (3.5 cu ft)
- Water Tank: Polyethylene (accessory only)
- Enclosure: Coated
- Blast Circuit: 1.00 in (25.4 mm)
- FRAME: None
- Max. Compressed Air: 14m3/min (500 cfm)
- Max. Blast Pressure: 12.1 bar (175 psi)
- Water Dose: Not included
- Water Hose Hook-Up: Yes
- Nozzle: #7
- GRACO BLAST HOSE: Yes
- Water Tank Filter (No Need For Rust Inhibitor): N/A
- Nozzle Pressure Vertification Kit: Yes
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.