Centrecoat Anti Slip Tape Resilient can be used in any area where a non slip surface is required and is ideal for use in marine areas and well many other industries where a non slip surface is essential.
Centrecoat Anti Slip Tape Resilient is similar to that of AquaSafe in the sense that it is not abrasive but still offers an anti slip finish, the only difference is Resilient offers a bit of give, similar to that of rubber that feels more comfortable to tread on.
Centrecoat Anti Slip Tape Resilient can be applied manually by hand, due to its self adhesive nature, and is an easy way of providing surfaces with an anti slip finish that looks good on the eye. Centrecoat Anti Slip Tape Resilient can be cleaned with Anti Slip Tape Cleaner when spillages have occurred and for optimum performance, the edges should be stuck down with Edge Fix, to ensure the edges do not lift when walked over.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Anti Slip Tape Resilient can be applied to all common surfaces found in the marine, and food and beverage sector where floors are prone to becoming wet and slippery, offering an innovative and non-abrasive solution to prevent slippages and injuries.
- Our Resilient range is an ideal non abrasive anti slip material, it possesses the qualities of aqua-safe yet offers a resilient non slip coating which has a slight 'give' to it and has a feel slightly similar to rubber but with the advantages of plastic
- Off the shelf we offer in black or yellow but dependent on quantity and on request we can make any of our safety tape to any Pantone or RAL reference
- This material is often used to create a non slip marine tape
- Our Resilient is suitable for bare foot uses
- Our Coarse Resilient is a premium grade self adhesive anti slip material, it is non abrasive yet has very high levels of coefficient of friction (Pendulum = 95 dry and 60 wet)
- A superbly engineered material for demanding non-abrasive applications
- Available in grey or black
- Available in 18.3 metre rolls
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.