Centrecoat Fire Exit Marker is a quick to apply and cost effective method to create a clear zone near fire exits. Centrecoat Fire Exit Marker warns people to keep the exits clear in case of an emergency and is highly visible.
Centrecoat Fire Exit Marker is highly prominent and visually effective, providing awareness of an escape route that can often become blocked with boxes and tools due to carelessness and sometimes unawareness. Centrecoat Fire Exit Marker is best used in factories and warehouses where the need for a clear exit route is essential.
Centrecoat Fire Exit Marker is a self adhesive product that can be applied directly to most flooring in order to ensure clearance in front of an exit route. Centrecoat Fire Exit Marker is dry within minutes ready to be walked over and is fitted with an industry standard anti-slip surface.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Fire Exit Marker is a highly efficient way of raising awareness without the need of stencilling, masking or painting that can often be unnoticed. Centrecoat Fire Exit Marker can be purchased in two standard sized markings that we know will not be missed.
- Factories and warehouses can, at times, have fire exits blocked due to boxes, tools and many other items being left in front of them
- Centrecoat fire exit markers offer a faster, more efficient way of creating a clear zone and prominent signage for your fire exits
- Compared to stencilling, masking and painting, Centrecoat alternative is a one piece, adhesive application, that takes literally minutes to apply, and can be used immediately, complete with an industry standard anti slip surface
- All these factors make it a far more time and cost effective solution to apply Centrecoat fire markers to your doors
- Centrecoat H3416 fire exit signs come pre-printed with FIRE EXIT and KEEP CLEAR printed, complete with yellow/black chevrons
- Coated with aluminium oxide grit and a permanent, strong-bonding adhesive coating
- Available in 1m x 1m and 1m x 1.5m
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.