Centrecoat Anti Slip Aqua Safe Tape has a unique non slip coating to ensure an effective non slip flooring, yet has a smoother surface for walking bare-foot on and no abrasion to prevent damage to skin, material or wet suits.
Centrecoat Anti Slip Aqua Safe Tape is designed for use in areas prone to getting wet in swimming pool and marine applications where the need a for a slip resistant product is required. In these areas, it is often difficult to ensure a safe surface, that is free from slippages, but Aqua Safe allows you to do this and provides you with extreme value for money.
- The Centrecoat aqua-safe range has a unique non slip coating to ensure an effective non slip flooring, yet has a smoother surface for walking bare foot on and no abrasion to prevent damage to skin, material or wet suits.
- Non slip coating in a wet or marine environment has always been a challenge, yet with Centrecoat aqua safe you can easily obtain a good non slip surface with our safety tape.
- This non slip coating is ideal for use in food safety areas, due to its lack of abrasive peaks and valleys and is a unique product.
- The product is ideal for any wet area as a non slip surface, or used as a marine tape.
- Unique non-slip coating, possesses a high coefficient of friction.
- No harsh grit granules.
- Permanent self adhesive coating.
- Easy, instant application.
- A great anti slip marine tape.
- Creates an excellent non slip flooring, an excellent safety tape
Centrecoat Anti Slip Aqua Safe Tape can be applied manually for direct application to a number or surfaces and is self adhesive, saving you costs on other adhesive products. That being said, we would strongly recommend the use of Tape Edge Fix Adhesive to ensure the edges are properly stuck down and do not lift when exposed to foot trafficking or water.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Anti Slip Aqua Safe Tape is highly versatile and can be applied to a number of surfaces including, brickwork, wood, metal., concrete and tiling for a high quality, unique, anti-slip surface that is unrivalled by other conventional anti-slip tapes.
- We can supply in any format including shapes and rolls
- Available in five popular colours - black, white, beige, grey and clear, others available on request.
- Roll Length 18.3m (60ft).
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.