Centrecoat Permastripe Hazard offers a quick and easy solution to mark lines and stripes in aisles found in warehouses and factories available in 3 different widths.
Centrecoat Permastripe Hazard is the World's most effective and durable aisle marking system, it is the modern alternative to resin and paint helping forward thinking companies achieve 5S status.
Centrecoat Permastripe Hazard offers a quick and easy solution to mark lines and stripes in aisles found in warehouses and factories. Centrecoat Permastripe Hazard is extremely safe to use and can be used in normal working conditions with no downtime, due its no-solvent properties.
Centrecoat Permastripe Hazard can be easily applied due to its self adhering properties and applied directly onto all common flooring for immediate use. Permastripe is available in a hazard black and yellow or hazard red and white to indicate different hazards in the workplace.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Permastripe Hazard can be used in all internal external environments for a quick application and fast drying properties that cure even at sub zero temperatures. Permastripe is regularly recommended among commercial employers as the most effective line marking tape on the market today.
- Easy application, simply remove the backing and stick down
- No detailed preparation is required, unlike paints and resins no fumes or solvents are emitted; the work area can be used whilst it is being applied, even in food preparation facilities
- No curing time - you have the stripe you want for instant use
- No down time with minimal labour costs
- Applicator Available For Rapid Fit
- Remains stuck fast at sub zero temperatures
- 50mm, 75mm or 100mm roll widths, 30m rolls for long length application