Jotamastic 90 Alu B15 is recommended as a highly protective coating for use within atmospheric and immersed environments and can be used in sub-zero temperatures.
Jotamastic 90 Alu B15 is a two component polyamine cured epoxy mastic coating. It is a surface tolerant, abrasion resistant, high solids high build and aluminum pigmented paint. It is idealy suited for areas where blasting the surface is not possible and only the minimum of preparation can be achieved.
Jotamastic 90 Alu B15 offers long lasting protection within environments where protection against high corrosivity is essential.
Jotamastic 90 Alu B15 is suitable as a primer, mid coat, finish coat or as single coat system. It is ideal for use in atmospheric and immersed environments. Jotamastic 90 Alu is for use on properly prepared carbon, galvanised or stainless steel, aluminium, concrete and a range of aged coating surfaces.
Jotamastic 90 Alu B15 is recommended as a highly protective coating for
use within atmospheric and immersed environments. It is approved to meet
the requirements of UK Highway Agency Item No.115, for use on bridges and highway infrastructure. It is also approved by Nework Rail/Railtrack.
It is recommended that Jotamastic 90 Alu B15 is applied with an airless spray, although brush application can be used for stripe coating or small areas. A roller may be used for small areas but is not recommended for the first primer coat. Care must be taken, during roller and brush application, to ensure the necessary dry film thickness.
Surface and Environment
Jotamastic 90 Alu B15 can be applied at sub zero surface temperatures and a standard or winter grade hardener may be used. Jotamastic 90 Alu provides long lasting protection in environments with high corrosivity. It is suitable for prperly prepared carbon, galvanised and stainless steel and also for aluminium, concrete and a range of aged coated surfaces.
- This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 Systems M20 and M24
- Highways agency approved Item No. 115
- Certificate numbers XM92/M20-168 and XM92/M24-170
- Jotamastic Alu B15 should be applied by airless spray
- Application by brush or roller for small areas and stripe coating only
- Standard and Winter Grade finishes are available
- Aluminium finish
- Available as a semi gloss
- Can be applied at sub zero temperatures
- Suitable for application to concrete as well as steel
- Also suitable for stainless steel, aluminium, galvanised steel, carbon steel and aged coatings
- Theoretical coverage rate 6.1 square metres per litre
- For use in atmospheric and immersed applications
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres