Penguard Express MIO is a primer, mid and finish coat for steel and concrete substrates in low temperature atmospheric environments.
This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 SystemS M20, N4 and N9
A two component amine cured epoxy coating. It is designed for new constructions where a fast drying product is required. Penguard Express MIO can be used as a primer, mid and finish coat. It can also be used as a single coat system in atmospheric environments. Penguard Express MIO is suitable for properly prepared carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium and concrete substrates and can be applied at sub zero surface temperatures.
Penguard Express MIO is best used on structual steel and piping which is exposed to highly corrosive environments.
Penguard Express MIO can be used with an airless spray. Brush application is recommended for stripe coating and small areas.
Surface and Environment
The Penguard Express MIO system is suitable for new constructions, prepared carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium and concrete substrates and can be applied when temperatures are below zero degrees celsius.
- This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 Systems M20, N4 and N9
- Certificate numbers XM92/M20-140, M20-179, XM92-162, XM92-163, XM92/M20-166, XN90/N4-077, XN90-084, XN90-85, XN90/N4-090, XN90/N9-065 and XN90/N9-066
- Airless spray application
- Stripe coating and small area application by brush
- Thinner: Jotun Thinner No 17
- Available in Grey
- Penguard Express MIO available in 5 and 20 litres