Sherwin Williams M155 is a quick drying alkyd anti corrosive primer pigmented with zinc phosphate for the protection of steel.
Sherwin Williams M155 is best suited for the protection of steel where speed of drying is important.
Apply using airless spray, roller or brush for small areas or touchups only. Recommended cleanser/thinner no2. Blast clean to Sa2½ BS EN ISO 8501-1:2007. Average surface profile in the range 50 - 75 microns. Manually prepared surfaces should be prepared to a minimum standard of St3 BS EN ISO 8501-1:2007 at the time of coating. Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contamination.Indefinitely overcoatable with a wide range of materials including alkyd, chlorinated rubber and vinyl systems.
- Drying Times: 30 minutes at 15°C to touch, 1.5 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Theoretical Coverage: 7.2m2 per litre
- Dry Film Thickness: 75 microns
- Available in a limited colour range
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres