Sherwin Williams C530 - Formerly Leighs is a single pack, high quality alkyd gloss finish for interior and exterior equipment and structural steelwork.
Sherwin Williams C530 is best suited for interior and exterior steelwork where a high quality gloss colour is required with outstanding durability and colour retention.
Recommended undercoat Sherwin M671. Ensure surfaces to be coated are dry and free from all visible traces of surface contaminants. In conditions of high relative humidity, i.e. 80-85% good ventilation conditions are essential. Substrate temperature shall be at least 3°C above the dew point and always above 0°C.Recommended application via airless spray, conventional spray, brush or roller.
- BS476 Part 7 - Surface Spread of Flame
- Drying Touch: 4 hours at 15°C to touch, 5 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Dry Film Thickness: 30 microns
- Theoretical COverage: 17.0m2 per litre
- Available in a full range of colours
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres