Sherwin Williams M255 - Formerly Leighs is a single pack, shop applied, quick drying, acrylic modified, anti corrosive protective gloss finish for use on internal and external structural steel.
Sherwin Williams M255 is best suited as a shop applied protective finish for structural steel that will not normally require further site coats. Suitable for use as a single coat system on internal or external steel.
M255 can be applied via airless spray or brush for small areas and touch up only. Recommended cleanser / thinner no2. Blast clean to Sa2½ BS EN ISO 8501-1:2007. Average surface profile in the range 50-75 microns. Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contamination.
- Drying Time: 1 hour at 15°C to touch, 24 hours at 15°C to handle
- Dry Film Thickness: 100 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 5.4m2 per litre
- Available in a full range of colours
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres