Sherwin Williams M671 - Formerly Leighs is a conventional quick drying undercoat / tiecoat developed for marine use on above waterline areas.
A high quality undercoat/tiecoat developed for marine use on above waterline areas but also suitable for normal interior and exterior use. M671 may also be used as a wood primer for interior or exterior use.
Recommended application via airless spray, conventional spray, brush or roller. Recommended cleaners / thinner no1. Recommended primer Sherwin M155 Alkyd Primer. Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contamination. Sherwin M671 Undercoat can be overcoated with a wide range of white spirit based finishes.
- BS476 Part 7 - Surface Spread of Flame
- Drying Time: 2.5 hours at 15°C to touch, 7 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Dry Film Thickness: 35 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 14.9m2 per litre
- Available in white and a selected range of undercoat shades
- Available in 5 Litre units